Makita XSR01PT 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4″ Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
Makita, a pioneer in Brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Rear handle 7-1/4” Circular saw (XSR01PT). it’s powered by two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V x2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSR01PT As they use across the expansive Makita 18V LXT cordless tool series.
it’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita-built electronically controlled brushless motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 558 crosscuts per charge in 2×4 SPF lumber and up to 291 crosscuts per charge in 2×10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
Home ImprovementsSave - $7.34
Home ImprovementsSave - $17.40
Home ImprovementsSave - $2.21